Backache : What Exercises Really Work ~ Book Price Comparison
Backache : What Exercises Really Work
Back pain affects nearly one in three people at some stage in their life. This book demonstrates in step-by-step form effective exercises to help end it. Every exercise is explained in words and diagrams and there are instructions and tips for putting together a personal exercise plan.
Click to check latest prices
Patient.co.uk gathers information on our recommended books from reputable, online bookstores. We then perform a book price comparison so that you can see which store offers the best price.
The information we have on the book you have selected is detailed above the blue line. If this is not what you're after, please use the search box below or look in the related books section beneath the search box or go to our book selection page to find an alternative.
- Back & Neck Pain for Dummies (Treating your)
- Back Pain (A Simple Guide)
- Back Pain (Understanding)
- Back Pain : British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series
- Back Pain Book (The) (2nd Edition)
- Back Pain: 50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage Back Pain
- Backache (The Daily Telegraph): A Complete Guide to Relief
- Backache: The Complete Guide to Relief
- Beat Back Pain
- Fighting Fat Fighting Fit
- Fit for Life
- Sports and exercise medicine (Understanding)
- Travel Fit: Essential Exercises for When You Travel