Overcoming Anorexia Nervosa ~ Book Price Comparison
Overcoming Anorexia Nervosa
Originally developed as a manual for anorexia patients at his eating disorders clinic in the Royal Edinburgh hospital, Chris Freeman's is the first self-help book based on cognitive behavioral therapy to counter this most notorious and widespread of eating disorders. It occurs most frequently among young women, but affects both men and women of all ages, in all social groups, internationally. The first part of this groundbreaking guide provides an introduction to the subject of anorexia nervosa and its treatment using cognitive behavioral techniques for therapists, sufferers and their families. The second part is a self-help programme for recovery based on the treatment, which the author has used in his work with hundreds of patients. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is a now internationally established method of treating emotional disorders such as anorexia, depression and panic by changing negative patterns of thought. "The Robinson Series" of self-help guides based on CBT, written by practising clinical psychologists, has proved itself accessible and highly effective, and the series' reputation and sales increase with every year.
Click to check latest prices
Patient.co.uk gathers information on our recommended books from reputable, online bookstores. We then perform a book price comparison so that you can see which store offers the best price.
The information we have on the book you have selected is detailed above the blue line. If this is not what you're after, please use the search box below or look in the related books section beneath the search box or go to our book selection page to find an alternative.
- Anorexia Nervosa (Overcoming)
- Anorexia Nervosa: A Survival Guide for Families, Friends and Sufferers
- Anorexia/Bulimia (Inspiring Resistance to): Biting the Hand That Starves You
- Binge Eating (Overcoming)
- Biting the Hand That Starves You: Inspiring Resistance to Anorexia/Bulimia
- Bulimia (How to Cope with)
- Bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorders: Getting Better Bit(e) by Bit(e) - A survival kit for sufferers
- Bulimia Nervosa and Binge-Eating: A Guide to Recovery
- Bulimia Nervosa: A Guide to Recovery
- Bulimia/Anorexia (Inspiring Resistance to): Biting the Hand That Starves You
- Bulimia: Self-Help Programme (Overcoming)
- Easting Disorders : British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series
- Eating Disorders (Understanding)
- Eating Disorders. The Facts
- Getting Better Bit(e) by Bit(e) - A survival kit for sufferers of bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorders
- How to Cope with Bulimia
- Overcoming Binge Eating