Reason to Change: A Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy Workbook ~ Book Price Comparison
Reason to Change: A Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy Workbook
This workbook teaches the practical skills of REBT. Each skill is explained in detail and examples are given of how each skill can be put into action.
Patient.co.uk gathers information on our recommended books from reputable, online bookstores. We then perform a book price comparison so that you can see which store offers the best price.
The information we have on the book you have selected is detailed above the blue line. If this is not what you're after, please use the search box below or look in the related books section beneath the search box or go to our book selection page to find an alternative.
- Anxiety: Self-Help Programme (Overcoming)
- Body Image Problems (Overcoming)
- Child's Fears and Worries (Overcoming: Your)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Dummies
- Depersonalization and Feelings of Unreality (Overcoming)
- Low Self-Esteem: Self-Help Course (Overcoming)
- Manage You Mood: Using Behavioural Activation to Manage Your Mood
- Relationship Problems (Overcoming)
- Social Anxiety and Shyness: Self Help Course (Overcoming)
- Stress (Overcoming)