Blood Pressure : British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series ~ Book Price Comparison
Blood Pressure : British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series
Family Doctor Books Understanding Blood PressureWhen doctors talk about blood pressure, what they mean is the pressure within the large blood vessels as your heart forces blood to circulate around your body. On the whole, the lower your blood pressure, the healthier you are in the long term (except in some very rare conditions in which excessively low blood pressure is part of a disease). If you are over the age of 30 and can t remember when you last had your blood pressure checked, you could be one of the seven to ten million people in this country who has high blood pressure. Doctors usually use the term hypertension to describe this condition which may cause no symptoms at all for very many years, but could eventually lead to serious complications, including heart disease and strokes.
We also found the same book available here
Click to check latest prices
Patient.co.uk gathers information on our recommended books from reputable, online bookstores. We then perform a book price comparison so that you can see which store offers the best price.
The information we have on the book you have selected is detailed above the blue line. If this is not what you're after, please use the search box below or look in the related books section beneath the search box or go to our book selection page to find an alternative.
- Blood (High) Pressure At Your Fingertips
- Blood Pressure - The Essential Guide
- Blood Pressure (Understanding)
- Blood Pressure: All You Need To Know
- Blood Presure (Control Your)
- Control Your Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure: Answers At Your Fingertips
- Hypertension - Best Medicine
- Understanding Blood Pressure
- Understanding Blood Pressure: British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series