Back Pain Book (The) (2nd Edition) ~ Book Price Comparison
Back Pain Book (The) (2nd Edition)
Eighty per cent of adults in the UK will experience some type of back pain. Now there's hope - and help - for everyone with back pain. In 'The Back Pain Book', physical therapist Mike Hage shows readers how to take control of back problems through self-treatment.
Patient.co.uk gathers information on our recommended books from reputable, online bookstores. We then perform a book price comparison so that you can see which store offers the best price.
The information we have on the book you have selected is detailed above the blue line. If this is not what you're after, please use the search box below or look in the related books section beneath the search box or go to our book selection page to find an alternative.
- Back & Neck Pain for Dummies (Treating your)
- Back Pain (A Simple Guide)
- Back Pain (Understanding)
- Back Pain : British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series
- Back Pain: 50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage Back Pain
- Backache (The Daily Telegraph): A Complete Guide to Relief
- Backache : What Exercises Really Work
- Backache: The Complete Guide to Relief
- Beat Back Pain