What to Expect When You're Expecting ~ Book Price Comparison
What to Expect When You're Expecting
We're expecting again! Announcing the COMPLETELY REVISED AND UPDATED THIRD EDITION of this bestselling pregnancy book, WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING. Two years in the making, it's a cover-to-cover, chapter-by-chapter, line-by-line revision and update. Everything that the original did - and did extraordinarily well with ten million copies in print - the THIRD EDITION does better. Incorporating the most recent developments in medicine and responding to the many queries and letters received from readers, the book contains both the most accurate information available and, even more importantly, is the most reader-friendly. The THIRD EDITION includes more information on working while pregnant, more in-depth coverage of complementary and alternative birthing techniques and greater attention is paid to pre-conception, alternative families, second pregnancies, the role of the father and lifestyle. There's a completely new look at the Best-Odds diet, which is better suited to the needs of busier women with less time. All-new black and white illustrations give this classic a fresh, new look.
Click to check latest prices
Patient.co.uk gathers information on our recommended books from reputable, online bookstores. We then perform a book price comparison so that you can see which store offers the best price.
The information we have on the book you have selected is detailed above the blue line. If this is not what you're after, please use the search box below or look in the related books section beneath the search box or go to our book selection page to find an alternative.
- Healthy Pregnancy
- National Childbirth Trust Book of Pregnancy, Birth and Parenthood
- New Pregnancy and Birth Book
- Pregnancy & Childbirth Answers (Complete)
- Pregnancy (Blooming): Surviving and thriving for him and her
- Pregnancy (Healthy)
- Pregnancy (Understanding)
- Pregnancy : British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series
- Pregnancy : Older Women - an Essential Guide
- Pregnancy and Birth Book (New)
- Pregnancy and Post Natal Exercise video from the BBC
- Pregnancy for Dummies
- What to Expect the First Year
- Your First Pregnancy - An Essential Guide