Diabetes Handbook (The) ~ Book Price Comparison
Diabetes Handbook (The)
Provides comprehensive information on living with diabetes. It offers practical, authoritative advice for coping with the disorder, including glucose monitoring, diet, exercise, medications, family dynamics and expert tips on day-to-day strategies for staying healthy. An invaluable source of timely trusted information.
Patient.co.uk gathers information on our recommended books from reputable, online bookstores. We then perform a book price comparison so that you can see which store offers the best price.
The information we have on the book you have selected is detailed above the blue line. If this is not what you're after, please use the search box below or look in the related books section beneath the search box or go to our book selection page to find an alternative.
- Carbs & Cals: A Visual Guide to Carbohydrate & Calorie Counting for People with Diabetes
- Caring for someone with diabetes
- Diabetes - A Simple Guide
- Diabetes - The Essential Guide
- Diabetes (Living Life with)
- Diabetes (Living with)
- Diabetes (Understanding)
- Diabetes : British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series
- Diabetes for Dummies
- Diabetes: At Your Fingertips
- Living Life with Diabetes
- Living with Diabetes
- No Added Sugar: Growing Up with Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (3rd Edition)
- Type 1 Diabetes: Answers At Your Fingertips (6th Edition)
- Type 1 Diabetes: No Added Sugar (Growing Up With)
- Type 2 Diabetes: Answers At Your Fingertips (6th Edition)
- Type 2 Diabetes: The First Year