Manage You Mood: Using Behavioural Activation to Manage Your Mood ~ Book Price Comparison
Manage You Mood: Using Behavioural Activation to Manage Your Mood
Depression is one of the most common mental health problems. Behavioural Activation, a therapy developed from CBT, is an effective technique in managing depression and ideally suited to self-help. This title includes an explanation of depression and associated behaviours and case studies.
Patient.co.uk gathers information on our recommended books from reputable, online bookstores. We then perform a book price comparison so that you can see which store offers the best price.
The information we have on the book you have selected is detailed above the blue line. If this is not what you're after, please use the search box below or look in the related books section beneath the search box or go to our book selection page to find an alternative.
- Anxiety: Self-Help Programme (Overcoming)
- Body Image Problems (Overcoming)
- Child's Fears and Worries (Overcoming: Your)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Dummies
- Depersonalization and Feelings of Unreality (Overcoming)
- Low Self-Esteem: Self-Help Course (Overcoming)
- Reason to Change: A Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy Workbook
- Relationship Problems (Overcoming)
- Social Anxiety and Shyness: Self Help Course (Overcoming)
- Stress (Overcoming)