Back & Neck Pain for Dummies (Treating your) ~ Book Price Comparison
Back & Neck Pain for Dummies (Treating your)
Includes a wide range of pain-alleviating exercises to practise at home Covers every aspect of back and neck pain Relieve pain now and avoid problems in the future with this comprehensive guide covering everything you need to know to treat your back and neck pain.
Patient.co.uk gathers information on our recommended books from reputable, online bookstores. We then perform a book price comparison so that you can see which store offers the best price.
The information we have on the book you have selected is detailed above the blue line. If this is not what you're after, please use the search box below or look in the related books section beneath the search box or go to our book selection page to find an alternative.
- Arthritis: 50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage
- Back Pain (A Simple Guide)
- Back Pain (Understanding)
- Back Pain : British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series
- Back Pain Book (The) (2nd Edition)
- Back Pain: 50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage Back Pain
- Backache (The Daily Telegraph): A Complete Guide to Relief
- Backache : What Exercises Really Work
- Backache: The Complete Guide to Relief
- Beat Back Pain
- Coping Successfully with Pain
- Coping with Chronic Pain: The Complete Guide to Relief
- Migraine & Other Headaches : British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series
- Pain (Coping Successfully with)
- Pain Explained: A Guide for Patients and Carers