Blood Pressure - The Essential Guide ~ Book Price Comparison
Blood Pressure - The Essential Guide
Forty per cent of adults in England suffer from high blood pressure. There are no immediate symptoms and you can have high blood pressure for years without knowing it. This guide provides what you need to know about looking after your own blood pressure, from how you can monitor yourself at home to how to change your lifestyle to prevent it.
Patient.co.uk gathers information on our recommended books from reputable, online bookstores. We then perform a book price comparison so that you can see which store offers the best price.
The information we have on the book you have selected is detailed above the blue line. If this is not what you're after, please use the search box below or look in the related books section beneath the search box or go to our book selection page to find an alternative.
- Blood (High) Pressure At Your Fingertips
- Blood Pressure (Understanding)
- Blood Pressure : British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series
- Blood Pressure: All You Need To Know
- Blood Presure (Control Your)
- Control Your Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure: Answers At Your Fingertips
- Hypertension - Best Medicine
- Understanding Blood Pressure
- Understanding Blood Pressure: British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series