Back Pain: 50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage Back Pain ~ Book Price Comparison
Back Pain: 50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage Back Pain
Explains the various types and the many possible causes of back pain and offers practical and holistic advice to help you to deal with it. The author looks at lifestyle changes, dietary manipulation and supplements, as well as covering DIY complementary therapies that help one to deal with and reduce back pain.
Patient.co.uk gathers information on our recommended books from reputable, online bookstores. We then perform a book price comparison so that you can see which store offers the best price.
The information we have on the book you have selected is detailed above the blue line. If this is not what you're after, please use the search box below or look in the related books section beneath the search box or go to our book selection page to find an alternative.
- Back & Neck Pain for Dummies (Treating your)
- Back Pain (A Simple Guide)
- Back Pain (Understanding)
- Back Pain : British Medical Association's Family Doctor Series
- Back Pain Book (The) (2nd Edition)
- Backache (The Daily Telegraph): A Complete Guide to Relief
- Backache : What Exercises Really Work
- Backache: The Complete Guide to Relief
- Beat Back Pain