Golden Eye Drops
For the treatment of minor eye infections and irritations. GoldenEye Eye Drops contain a medicine called propamidine isetionate. This belongs to a group of medicines called disinfectants and antifungals. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria, allowing your body to fight off the infection.
Patient.co.uk gathers information on a vast range of over-the-counter treatments and beauty products from reputable, registered online pharmacies. We then perform a product price comparison so that you can see which pharmacy offers the best price.
Related Products (^back to top)
- Altacor Clinitas Soothe Lubricant Eye Drops
- Artelac †Hypromellose Eye Drops
- Artelac 0.32% Eye Drops Preserved
- Brochlor Eye Ointment
- Brolene Eye Drops
- Optrex ActiMist Eye Spray
- Optrex Red Eyes Eye Drops
- Refresh Ophthalmic Solution 0.4ml
- Vitabiotics Visionace Tablets
- Vital Eyes Brightener
- Vital Eyes Moisturiser Drops